Welcome to my new blog!

I thought I would blog about my other passion- Gardening! I hope to spread some color and cheer your way. You may have found your way here from my other blog paintedpaper, Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

fresh mowed grass.




I just love to mow. The satisfaction of making great curves and angles in the grass is very relaxing! After that I enjoy a wonderful glass of lemonade with fresh lemons. Here are some photos of our backyard. 4 years ago we had no trees, today we have a nice forest started. Yes, it can be a little hard on the back but having privacy is so worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of growth for four years! Looks like a park:) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden AND your lawn are beautiful ! I can see how there is so much joy in mowing curves and swerves. My husband enjoys this too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great platform that for such nice information Have a Look

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great platform that for such nice information website keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete